Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Monday, December 2, 2013

Lily's Cranberry Bake

 Ok, I made the most delicious  bread.  It's a cranberry bread.  I'm putting this here so I don't forget what I did! I did this off the top of my head :)  My little girl &  I  wanted something sweet &  we used what ingredients we had.  It's
so good!


2c  flour
1tbsp  baking powder
1/2c  packed brown sugar
1/2c  sugar
1/2c  butter
1 egg
1tbsp vanilla
1 lemon zested ( only use zest)
2c whole cranberry

 Mix  flour &  baking powder &  set aside
 Cream other  ingredients together
 Add  dry ingredients &  mix well
 Add cranberry

 Bake  on 375°  for 45-50  minutes
 Serve hot  with a dollop of butter


No comments:

Post a Comment