Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tomorrow is the day

I don't know if it's just me or not, but Aunt Flo arrived today and I can barely feel my lumps. I am hoping that's a good thing and that maybe they are leaving! I will know tomorrow for sure. In the meantime I will sit and focus all of my positive energy into them being nothing more than normal changes. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment