Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Well after all my testing I have found out that  I do not have cancer. I have an infection in some scar tissue in my breast. It's still driving me nuts, but that's ok... I do not have cancer. 

I have been back to making & selling my soaps. I love it :) It seems that a few of them are big favorites & that makes me happy. Pumpkin Spice, Honey Vanilla Vanilla, & Hemp Chamomile. I am also back to making my lip balms. They are becoming a favorite from people too. 

Life has been pretty hard this past year. I think I have gone through enough to bring anyone down. I have had some really horrible moments, and a lot of wake up calls. I have learned a lot about myself and am working very hard on not being who I was a year ago.

In March I had a nervous breakdown and tried to kill myself. I was drinking and taking Welbutrin (yes it was prescribed to me). It just made me snap. I have dealt with that and pretty much forgiven myself. My Ben was there for me the entire time, and I kept it all from my kids. 

The family turmoil I was going through with everyone in Tucson and my job all ended in May when we moved to Flagstaff. It's been good for us here. We have a life & were happy.

June 12th my uncle (who I have always called my brother because I am adopted) died of Cystic Fibrosis. It has brought up a lot of anger on my part, specifically because the last year of his life we just couldn't get a long. I blame his wife mainly for that. She would add fuel to the fire and manipulate him to where he didn't know fact from fiction. She didn't even call to let me know he was slipping away. She made sure HER family was there all the while pushing my family out. My brother did with out us ever making ammends. I will never forgive her for it. I can't stand to see her play the role of the grieving widow. Evil, pure evil. 

Now there's a lot weighing on my mind for my aging parents. So many decision that weigh on me. I am trying so hard to remain positive and focus on the here and now. But, I have to think about the future, everything I am trying to build here can be ripped from me in an instant.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment