Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'M BACK

I had thought awfully seriously about deleting my blog, and I did for a while. But I have decided that's just plain silly. I love blogging, even though I am not super regular at it. I have  also decided to not let the negative of another person interfere with me doing what I love.

I am in a good place mentally right now. There are many changes coming soon for Ben & I & the babies. I know that these things will enrich our lives and make things easier on our little family as well as the rest of the family. I am always looking at the bigger picture, trying to be the best that I can be. I think that Ben is striving for that too :)

Flagstaff has been the hardest move we have ever made. Financially it's insane here. It's beautiful, weather is always fantastic, and the schools are pretty decent. I miss my family in Tucson though, I miss my mom and dad especially. Sometimes I feel so cut off from everyone and everything, and that's what I wanted moving here wasn't it? Well, it was, but now not so much. I have learned that your problems follow you wherever you go, you can't run from things or people. Maybe I was even running from myself. I am different now, I won't tolerate negative. I have learned that all I have to do is walk away from a bad situation. I am OK with that. Just because someone else is miserable doesn't mean that I have to be, or that I should be. Being happy and smiling kills your enemies, makes the wallow in it. I am done wallowing & hiding!

I am going on a hunting trip my love this weekend in Benson AZ. I am so looking forward to it :) I have never really been hunting, just out shooting. I am not hunting myself, I am going as  a scout for the hubby. I am def going to be posting pictures of that!!!

Other than that, I am plain old simple me. Making all my home made goodies, living, loving, and laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment