Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sledding & Playing in Snow


My sweet husband took us to the snow bowl to sled <3 It was such a magical beautiful day. The squeals and giggles on the children's faces were just so sweet. I am brought to tears so often by the sheer joy they find in even the smallest things. They love the outdoors and being in nature. The "Daddy push me" rings through the mountains & is so lovely. 


This man right here has my heart. He's everything a woman could ask for. Kind, caring, sensitive, a fantastic father, and my very best friend. He's got an inner light about him, it shines even in the darkest times. 


The ever faithful companion... she could not stand for her babies to walk away. She sat just like this until they came back. 


My Silly Lily <3 How I love this kid!


I think Wyatt's face summed it all up this day... sheer glee!



Isn't the snow beautiful? While we were on the hills the sun came out and the snow glittered like diamonds. I sat wrapped in a sleeping bag while everyone ran up and down hills. I wanted to sled down the hill so badly, not sure why I didn't. There will be plenty of time for that though, won't there.

There is such a spirituality being out in the open, seeing all of the beauty. 

We finished out the day with the children playing video games & watching Polar Express. That movie always makes me cry :) I believe in Santa... after all, Santa IS the spirit of Christmas. 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love the pics! Your joy shines through in your writing. Such a beautiful family you have... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's why I decided to keep my blog. one day the kids can go online & read it & see just how much I love them :)

      Delete