Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Some Hooky Goodness

I  made these little flowers tonight just because they make me smile.  I'm contemplating making a beautiful wreath with them and making numerous more types of flowers to go on it.   The louder the color the better! These flowers are made from KnitPicks comfy. It's a cotton acrylic blend.






 I also made my mother in  law some goodies today and that made my heart really happy. I think she'll just love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment