Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Red Rock fun

Hansome hubby!! He's too cooooool...



View from the ground...


Going up... Come on mom!


No mom really! Your taking forever!!!


We were there with Chris, Ben's boss, our closest friend. He's an amazing guy & honestly it's a privelage being in his company. He loves our kids & treats them as his own. Looking forward to many many more good times.


View from the top, we all sounded like we'd ran a marathon! I was surprised at how well little feet did! So proud of my babies.



Pretty Girl


He didn't want thispic taken at all, he was actually running by while I snapped it lol!


Look mommy, we got one!

Oh so tired babies...



And this is how this Santa Cruz family spends every spare moment, getting out, living life, enjoying each other, trying to avoid stress. This place is beautiful with it;s desert, saguaros, and washes. Beautiful campsites & plenty of wood. I can assure you I'll post pics of us camping here soon!

MMMM I can't wait to go camp & fish @ Parker Canyon!

Bye lovies :)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment