Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Revamp of the kids room


So we're in the process of slowly redoing the kids room. These obviously are the before pictures. I've got such hopes, aspirations, and ideas for their little abode. I really want to make it so comfy, cozy, and happy... their little get-a-way. I am going to go look at rugs for their room, also going to buy some vynil tile. Mom had dogs & kitties & so the carpet had to go.

I will post more pics as we go through & fix up.

I know it's not my house (this house is a perk of managing here) but I still want to treat it as my own, so that it;s nice & a little better than before me. This is an old farm house, actually Double R Ranch is an old farm, but now it's a mobile home park. I absolutely love it here, and love my job... even though it's trying sometimes.

I have so much to talk about, it's my blog, so I may post several things today/tomoro just to catch anyone up, does anyone even read this blog? Eh, I do it for myself any way :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment