Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Sunday, January 29, 2012

WIPS

OK so I have been slacking... my creative juices have been flowing so much, and I have been organizing, creating, etc. I have tons os pics, I have to post here... So a few things first...

All of this here is unfinished & I a making it a goal of mine to finish up all this stuff... Lily's little camo hat was finished, but it got a snag so now it needs a good fixin...

I did end up finishing the pot holder I was working on, I am going to make a few more of these I think, just because I like them so much :)

Have my friends ever wondered what my "stash" looks like? This is some of it :) I have misc fiber yarns in the top, Lily Sugr n Cream multis in the next bin, Lily Sugar n Cream solids in the next, and the trunk? Well that would have acrylic blends...

What's that you say? That's a shit ton of yarn? Yes it is lovies, but it goes soooooo fast! LSC is my FAVVVVVV yarn (for now)...

This is my "area", where the magic happens. These few things are my working on stuff. No, that trunkabsolutely isn't filled with yarn ( I have such hopes for that!)  It actually holds my pictures.


I am starting to collect beads, sequins, buttons, and brads... yes I do feel another obsession coming on, why do you ask?

I think that is it for now.

XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment