Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Projects


So this little number is something I sort of came up with on my own... My wonderful SIL Lisa suggested a CO of 25, but I went with a 30 (foolishly) & just did a straight garter stitch back & forth until the desired length. I used size 11 circular needles here...

I absolutely loooove this yarn, ribbony, stretchy, lovely, shiny...



After I got to the desired length I folded my rectangle in half lengthwise & sewed just the 2 corners together... Then I took my size L crochet hook & SC all the way around the arm holes twice.



I think it is absolutely adorable on her & she loves it... BUT I have a suggestion, if you are going to use a ribbony yarn I think you should CO a few less stitches than you actually need. This yarn has so much stretch once it's in stitches. Lily wears a 5T & I (foolishly) CO 30 as I said above... as I get better at writting patterns I will edit this I am sure :)


I have got tooooo many projects going on right now... Well, I take that back, you can never have toooooo many. But you can have not enough time lol!!!

Look for my Revamping of my table, I am soooooo stoked to do this lil project. I t is actually my first real project. Here's a teaser...


Pitiful isn't it? But I can PROMISE you it shall not be once I am finished!!


This is where I've found my pattern for the flat circle :)




No comments:

Post a Comment