Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hooks, yarns, baggies...


Here is a "stash bag" that I made a few weeks ago. I got the pattern from Lucy. This is a blog I absolutely love.  Now I'm making another bag, hich I'm calling Spring Petals.

Here's the begining...


I absolutely love this little  bag! I am thinking of giving it to Lily... But, she may not take proper care of it seeing that she's just about to be 4... could be a project bag for mommy eh? As alays, there is so much I want to make, work on, look at, etc...
Back to it then, and I will add more pics...


I think it's coming along rather pretty! I just love the bright colors, makes me smile. The kiddos have been occupying themselves for a bit, so I think I'll take advantage ha ha ha... oh, yes, I'm also nursing a brandy :)

Just when Bubba had gotten a little nutty (guess I was hooking too much) this happens...
Only a mother could love such dirty hands...
Ahhh yes, I love him <3



More to come....
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment