Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why blog?

I have been asking myself this question.... Why blog?

My answer? I am so forgetful, I want a place to keep track of my life, experiences, things I've been doing with the kiddos... and really? I'm doing it for me...

If you'd like to know what I've been up to, well... crocheting, knitting, and reading.


Lily's bag on the left is just about finished. All I have now is to add the handles. I absolutely love this bag, I just really hope she doesn't ruin it :) The flower in front is a pot holder I just can't seem to make myself finish... I really dislike not finishing things, but I am the queen of starting new things before others are finished... you too?

Ohhh yes, knitting, thanks for asking...


This washcloth is the very first COMPLETED knitting project I've completed. I absolutely love the colors. This is knitted on sized 7 cirular needles, with Lily Sugar and Cream cotton yarn.


Now, your supposed to 'block" things, that makes them perfectly straight & square... bu this is my cloth, and I don't feel the need to waste time blocking it when I want to use it straight away ha ha ha.

I finished my crochet shrug too, it's made from Serenity silk yarn


I also have read two books recently... can you believe I've managed to read books??? I read "Trace the Dead Eye" ( that receieves one thumb up) and "Blood Island". BI gets 2 total thumbs up! LOVE this book.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment