Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Monday, January 9, 2012

My reveal...

Hmmm friends,

I don't know what it is, but I've been blue lately. Nothing has made me smile truly or not think bad things. Have I been depressed? Maybe a little, but not so much as I've been pondering. Am I happy with  who I am, where I'm at, what I believe in, what kind of friend, mother, daughter, person I am...

And for the most part I am. I think there's things I could change about myself, things that I wish I could chaange or undo, but those things aren't easy. I love the fact that I've got such an amazing passion for all things yarn, and that I've picked up as much as I have already. And for those things that I can't/won't/haven't changed... well, I am only 31 after all, I have a whole lifetime to change....


SOOOOOOO.... my reveal....
Something inspiring...
Something happy...
Beautiful...
Fresh....

Sunny Petals

Do you love it???? I do!! I took these pics in the dark because to me I have felt dark and moody lately... But this bag is so bright and cheerful and glowy... how could my mind not brighten and my mood lift? I hope my Sunny bag helps you smile too....

I've also been working on a couple small things to brighten my mom & dad's day a little bit. Pics to come once I'm done...

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment