Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So I am gonna make soap...




Eventually that is...

And this is how I'm gonna do it...

Yes, yes you can call me crazy, with "oh my Gawd your kids, dog, what the heck..." But hey, I do believe I can do it. I also think that for the size batches (small) I am going to make I seriously don't need to worry about the lye so much. Ok, that's a lie, because lye is dangerous, I mean seriously, would I lie...LMAO, sorry had to do that.

OK seriously though, I am a NOVICE, and NO ONE should attempt to make soap ( I haven't yet) SERIOUSLY, guys, without watching some videos, googling it, whatever. Just do not do anything I do and say you did it because of me, because seriously if an eye is put it, that ain't my fault... we clear?

I will def keep everyone updated, and my endeavors will obviously be posted here. Everyone knows I am seriously an internet whore, so yeah, it'll all be here :)

Gotta buy some supplies... I def do NOT want to use the same utensils, crock pot, or pans that I use for soap for eating... yucky! I bet lye gettin inside would not be pleasant...

Yep, I will def be taking every precaution :)
I think I will start with some glycerin soaps, just because I know the kids will want to play too :)

Wow, that pic is scary!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment