Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Friday, May 25, 2012

Feelin' fulfilled...

I have to say that today has to have been one of the most perfect days ... I have been crafting with the kids all morning, we made shrinky dinks. For those who do not know what they are, they are little bits of a thin plastic material with an image printed on it that you color with colored pencils. I did a few and so did the babies. Really this was a trial run, to see if they'd like it or not. They loved it tons & now all of our beautiful art work is hanging on the fridge.


Tomorrow we're going to make new crayons out of old crayons. Once we do it I will post a how-to on here. I still really need to post all my pics from today's adventures as well.

The babies are lying in their beds watching Strawberry Shortcake, I am sitting with my granny blanket in my lap, my HUGE mug of Crystal Light, and almost all my lights are out. Just a few candles burning & "Crime 360" is on in the back ground. I have a warm puppy lying next to me, and finally have no headache. I'm full, kids are full, and I think the fur babies are too.



This is my moment. My happiness.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment