Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pursuit of Happiness

Hmmm, lots going on in my head. I think people in general aren't bad, but all have a bad streak in them? I am making it a priority at this point in my life to be a much more positive person. By doing so I am cutting people out of my life who bring me down. I am done with giving second, third, fourth chances. I have got to be the best mommy, friend, and wife I can be, so that I am happy with myself inside. I am on the pursuit of happiness. 

Having said that, I am going to dive more into my yarn obsession, knit & crochet things that make me smile, and surround myself with positive colors, energy, vibes, & images. 

Current WIPS are:




All of these things make me happy. The yarn colors, feel, and finished project makes me smile. I love to give my creations away as much as I like to keep things. I am thinking of working on some things for my mom as well. Maybe if I fill my time with needles & hooks I won't have time to think of any negativity in my down time :) 

Well I believe this is my first post with out pics? Eh, click on the links & you'll see. 

Love this song "Pursuit of Happiness"


No comments:

Post a Comment