Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This little light of mine...

I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine...

Today was end of year performances at Lily's school. She's in a preschool Tuesday-Thursday, 12:30 -3:30. These are something that I have been looking forward to  all year. I got to see her with her friends, some old, some new. I even made a friend & our kids want to have play dates :) That's something I have always wanted... play dates :)

They sang "This Little Light", "Down by the Bay", "Chili Peppers", and "Out in the Desert". Yep, I did, I recorded the whole thing, goofy smiles & all. I was so proud & teared up so much. How I adore my Lilyana Lee <3

Oh, yes... pictures :)

Here is Wyatt anxiously awaiting Lily...

Lily sitting with her class mates... Her BFF Dani Lee is in the green shirt...

Her other BFF Carolina is in the blue vest... Carla is in white, she's Carolina's sister...

This is Miss Angela's (Lily's class) & Miss Emilies class combined....

My pretty girl having snack...

Two peas in a pod, Dani & Lily...



Here's her friend who she always sits with on the school bus, Marcus...

Lily has 3 teachers ...
Miss Peggy

Miss Raquel...

And her main teacher, Miss Angela :)

What a great year, with fantastic friends, learning experiences, and friendships. I am so blessed to have such an amazingly beautiful, sweet, smart, big girl. I love you Lilyana Lee, I am glad God chose me to be your momma :) I am proud of you!!!


 Next year no more special ed <3

That's all of my gushing :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment