Lou and Wy's momma

My photo
Stanberry, MO, United States
Welcome friends! Hello! Come on in, have a look, sit down for some coffee... I'm Jamie, I am a knitter, crocheter, and lover of all crafty things. Here you will find my endeavors, whether they are successful or not, ramblings about my every day life, and well, anything I decide to chat about. Hope you come again once you've gone... More coffee???

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Following the happiness...

The pic above is a bath poof I just made for the hubby.

But this bottom pic is my granny stripe blanket. I love this pic so much and it has all my fav things... Coffee, yarn, a hooky project, and my antiquey light :) I look and instantly smile.



Just this very short post to share something that makes me so happy :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment